Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a easy side dish or may be used as a main dish. Serve with tortillas and a salad for a complete dinner.
- Heat oil with garlic and onion making sure not to burn garlic.
- Add rice cook in oil until rice turns opaque, stirring constantly as not to burn.
- Add water, chicken bouillon cubes and tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, add chicken and corn.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook until most of the liquid is absorbed. Add chopped tomatoes and heat through.