An eggless muffin, that stays quite moist. Try sprinkling some chocolate chips on top before placing in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Add oil, vanilla, vinegar and warm water.
- Stir just until moist.
- Stir in chocolate chips Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling to top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
OH MUH GOODNESS!!! The brownies I made with this recipe (didn't want to bother with the cupcake papers, lol) turned out so well! I started baking at 400 degrees for 8 minutes, but I was afraid the edges would burn before the guts were done; so I lowered the temp to 375 and baked for another 7 minutes until nothing stuck to the good ole toothpick. I know they won't last long in my home! Thank you for sharing!!!
This is the best eggless cupcake recipe I've tried so far. I made these last week and they were absolutely fantastic. Loved them!
Moist and delicious! I used 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips. I got 24 mini muffins and 4 regular-size muffins. I had trouble with the mini muffins sticking to the pan, so it probably is better to use muffin papers. A fun snack everyone enjoyed!