Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Supermoist vegan banana bread. I would recomend baking this in a large bread pan or dividing it into two smaller pans.
- Mash bananas (overripe make the best bread).
- Add oil, vanilla and sugar; mix well.
- Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to banana mixture with walnuts if using.
- Mix until flour is blended in but do not over mix.
- Put into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove to rack to cool completely before cutting.
This was so yummy! I couldn't stop eating it. I did have to add a splash of milk (I'm not vegan so it's ok) because the batter was super thick. :D