1 hr 15 mins
Jeannette 108's Note:
Supermoist vegan banana bread. I would recomend baking this in a large bread pan or dividing it into two smaller pans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash bananas (overripe make the best bread).
- 2Add oil, vanilla and sugar; mix well.
- 3Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to banana mixture with walnuts if using.
- 4Mix until flour is blended in but do not over mix.
- 5Put into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove to rack to cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 600.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g