How to Boil Eggs and a food processor makes this recipe an easy fix for a crowd. Though most kids like this it is definately something the Low Carbing adults will love too. **Please note that the reviewer of How to Boil Eggs did not actually review hard cooked eggs but rather posted a recipe for hard boiled eggs.
- Peel the eggs and rinse them off, drying on paper towels.
- Shred them with the medium shredding disk of your food processor.
- Mix remaining ingredients together well and stir into the eggs, chill and serve on different breads, stuffed into celery, etc.
- OPTIONAL add ins:.
- 1/4 cup finely shredded scallions.
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds.
- 1/4 cup finely minced celery.
- serve in a hollowed out bread bowl or on a lettuce leaf or tortilla.