1/3 Photos of Eggceptionally Low Carb Easy Egg Salad for a Crowd
Secret Agent's Note:
How to Boil Eggs and a food processor makes this recipe an easy fix for a crowd. Though most kids like this it is definately something the Low Carbing adults will love too. **Please note that the reviewer of How to Boil Eggs did not actually review hard cooked eggs but rather posted a recipe for hard boiled eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the eggs and rinse them off, drying on paper towels.
- 2Shred them with the medium shredding disk of your food processor.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together well and stir into the eggs, chill and serve on different breads, stuffed into celery, etc.
- 4OPTIONAL add ins:.
- 51/4 cup finely shredded scallions.
- 61 teaspoon celery seeds.
- 71/4 cup finely minced celery.
- 8serve in a hollowed out bread bowl or on a lettuce leaf or tortilla.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggceptionally Low Carb Easy Egg Salad for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.5 mg
- Sodium 140.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g