Easy, Low Carb Green Pea Salad
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 6 slices cooked bacon, diced (or try Canadian bacon or diced Spam instead)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Rinse peas under cold water (to quick thaw); drain.
- Mix all the ingredients; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (to blend flavors).
- The serving size is about 3/4 cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!