Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Derived from www.razzledazzlerecipes.com, Sandwich Recipes for Tea.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 10 slices white bread, cut very thin (slice regular pieces of bread in half if you have to)
- Peel eggs and place them into a medium sized bowl. Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and dill. Then with a fork, mash ingredients together, mashing and stirring until well blended.
- Spread a little butter on each slice of bread. Then top half of the slices with egg mixture. Cover with the remaining slices, buttered side down.
- Cut crusts off sandwiches and then cut them into quarters.
I made these for a baby shower. They were all eaten. I like the combination of egg and dill.