Egg Salad Tea Sandwich
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- butter all slices of bread.
- boil and dice eggs.
- mix eggs with mustard, mayo and all other spices and spread on 3 slices of bread.
- top with remaining 3 slices
- cut crust off sandwiches and cut in quarters.
- Chill for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for our lunch today. My own recipe is very similar to this one, but I wanted to give a true review, so I followed this recipe exactly. I mixed everything together in the ingredient list... except the cornichons (I dislike pickles of any kind). So once all the other ingredients were mixed, I divided the egg salad into 2 bowls, and added one diced cornichon only to hubby's portion. We both had an enjoyable lunch. I do have to say tho, I had never put a drop of vinegar into egg salad before. I really like that it adds a little zing to it. I plan to do that from now on. Thank you for posting this recipe. (Made for PAC - Spring 2013)