1/2 Photos of Egg Salad for Sandwiches and More
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
My daughter is the proclaimed egg salad extraordinaire of the family. I do all the work and she lets me know if it needs tweaking. I thought I would write down the recipe for safe keeping. This recipe is not overly creamy, add more or less mayo to your liking and +/- other ingredients accordingly. Cook & prep time does not include complete chilling before serving. I always use Kittencal's Technique for Perfect Easy-Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs for a perfect start!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow Kittencal's Technique for Perfect Easy-Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs for the perfect hard boiled eggs.
- 2In a medium size bowl, add the peeled eggs & and chop then to the desired size.
- 3Dust the chopped eggs with salt.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 5Gently spread and fold the mayo mixture into the eggs.
- 6I would suggest covering and placing int he fridge and checking for additional seasonings once it has had a chance to all come together.
- 7Serving suggestions:.
- 8Sliced rye or sourdough bread or your favorite bread with sliced tomatoes and sliced pickles.
- 9Serve on top a halved tomato or tomato slices for a perfect lunch.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad for Sandwiches and More
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 375.8 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: