Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is my every morning at work healthy breakfast and its so good. It can be changed a million ways. I always use laughing cow, but change flavors. And I change the veggie from spinach to chopped green peppers.
- 2 eggs (1 egg and 1 egg white)
- 1 ounce Laughing Cow cheese, wedge
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon or 2 ounces ham, chopped
- I use disposable Styrofoam cups at work.
- Drop in one egg and one egg white and beat.
- Add chopped Canadian bacon or ham and veggies and mix.
- Add Laughing Cow cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Return to microwave for 45 seconds.
- And its ready to go.