Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Edith was a lady i used to work with. She brought this salad to a luncheon, and I thought it was very good.
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can tiny peas
- 1 cup French style green bean
- 1 cup shoe peg corn
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimiento, chpd.
- 1 cup celery, chpd.
- 1 medium onion
- Bring to boil oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Drain vegies.
- Add celery and finely chopped onion.
- Pour marinated sauce over and toss well.
- Keeps several weeks.
I make this salad really often, I love it and so does everyone else, I do leave out the celery because I just do not like celery, unless it is cooked.
This is WONDERFUL! My office loved it and wanted the recipe, and of course I shared it with all. Maybe one thing I would change would be to add less oil. I will be making this again and again!!!