Prep 45 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium, for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add in bell peppers and corn; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil over medium-high heat; decrease heat to low.
- Stir in edamame; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in butter until melted; remove pan from heat and stir in mint, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Serve immediately.