This is a recipe from our local newspaper. I have never made this recipe, but I wanted to try it soon and thought this is the *perfect* place to save it for use in the future! It sounds really good! Cook time reflects the chill time in this recipe.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegars, sugar, cumin, onion powder and garlic. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Place edamame, corn and red pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables. Stir to mix.
- Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours, stirring once.
- Just before serving stir in cilantro.