1/3 Photos of Edamame (Soybean) & Corn Salad
1 hr 10 mins
Theresa P's Note:
This is a recipe from our local newspaper. I have never made this recipe, but I wanted to try it soon and thought this is the *perfect* place to save it for use in the future! It sounds really good! Cook time reflects the chill time in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine vinegars, sugar, cumin, onion powder and garlic. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- 2Place edamame, corn and red pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables. Stir to mix.
- 4Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours, stirring once.
- 5Just before serving stir in cilantro.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame (Soybean) & Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g