1/2 Photos of Easy Zucchini and Ground Beef Pizza Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups unpeeled shredded zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided (or to taste)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided (or to taste)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce (tomato sauce, with 1/4 tsp. each, oregano and basil)
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1Set oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease a 13x9 pan.
- 3Place zucchini in strainer; sprinkle with salt.
- 4Let drain for 10 minutes.
- 5Squeeze out moisture.
- 6Combine zucchini with eggs, parmesan cheese, and half of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- 7Press into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, brown ground beef with garlic and onions, season with salt and pepper; drain any fat, and add/mix the tomato sauce; spoon over baked zucchini mixture.
- 10Top with remaining cheeses, and sprinkle with green pepper.
- 11Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Zucchini and Ground Beef Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.1
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 170.0 mg
- Sodium 1155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g