This recipe is from "Kraft: Food and Family", WInter 2006. Excellent dish!
Make and share this Easy Vegetable Rice Medley recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add onion, carrot, celery, and red pepper; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and peas; cover.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- ****To save time, replace all the veggies with 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables or frozen broccoli florets and add them when you would have added the peas.