Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simply delicious recipe. I'm sure you will love it the way I love it. You should get a round cake pan, but not too big and not too short.
- Get a bowl first put the 4 eggs the vanilla and then the sugar
- Mix in a blender till thick and creamy.
- While the eggs are blending mix flour and baking soda
- When the mixture is finished take it out of blender and stir the flour with the baking soda in the bowl.
- When that is done take as much of the mixture as possible and put it in the cake pan and then in the oven for 20 minutes on 450°F.
- When the cake is done cooking wait 10 minutes for it to cool.
This was not a good cake. The top burned and the cake had a very strong taste of baking soda. I would not recommend this recipe.
worse cake ever the top burnt before bakin time was even half way through and the whole middle wasnt even cook in the end
HORRIBLE!! I wish I had used my better judgement when I initially read the ingredients. DO NOT waste your time or ingredients to attempt this disaster in a cake pan: it will burn the top and not be fully cooked. Two words for whoever came up with this mess EPIC FAIL!