Recipe by cindy-sin-dientes
This is a simply delicious recipe. I'm sure you will love it the way I love it. You should get a round cake pan, but not too big and not too short.
Directions See How It's Made
- Get a bowl first put the 4 eggs the vanilla and then the sugar
- Mix in a blender till thick and creamy.
- While the eggs are blending mix flour and baking soda
- When the mixture is finished take it out of blender and stir the flour with the baking soda in the bowl.
- When that is done take as much of the mixture as possible and put it in the cake pan and then in the oven for 20 minutes on 450°F.
- When the cake is done cooking wait 10 minutes for it to cool.