Easy Vanilla Mug Cake
photo by Mommaredkat
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir.
- Pour batter into mug and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes or until cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delish! It hits the spot when wanting something sweet :) I softened the butter 12 seconds in a microwave safe cereal bowl; mixed ingredients in the bowl; and zapped it for 1 min and 20 seconds in the bowl. I topped it with some cherry pie filling (from a can). Yummy! I have tried other mug cake recipes, and usually I'm very disappointed; but I was very pleased this time. Thank you!