Easy Vanilla Mug Cake
Vanilla Mug Cake - A quick and easy one minute, single serving dessert! Delicious vanilla bean cake batter microwaved in a mug for just a minute! Perfect topped with vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream! Copied From: https://mildlymeandering.com/vanilla-mug-cake/
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir.
- Pour batter into mug and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes or until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delish! It hits the spot when wanting something sweet :) I softened the butter 12 seconds in a microwave safe cereal bowl; mixed ingredients in the bowl; and zapped it for 1 min and 20 seconds in the bowl. I topped it with some cherry pie filling (from a can). Yummy! I have tried other mug cake recipes, and usually I'm very disappointed; but I was very pleased this time. Thank you!Reply