Recipe by ida ku zaifah
Easy to make, one of my kids favourite desserts.
Top Review by tox
To cut corners, use store bought ready made custard.Add glace cherries to peaches, or use canned fruit cocktail instead. I also add grated peppermint crisp chocs to the custard layer. When second layer of jelly is set, put whipped cream ontop, garnished with peppermint crisp and cherries. Awesome!
- 1 chocolate swiss rolls or 1 butter chocolate cake
- 4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons custard powder, mix with
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (820 g) can peach slices in syrup
- 2 (90 g) boxesinstant jelly crystals, any flavour
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chocolate roll/cake and arrange to cover 9" x 13" glass dish.
- Drain the peach slices and sprinkle about 2 to 3 tbs of its syrup on the cake.
- Custard; mix milk, sugar and custard and stir over slow heat until thicken. Mix vanilla and egg yolk, stir. Remove from heat, mix butter.
- Pour custard over the cake and spread out the custard all over the cake so that there is no gap.
- Arrange the peaches slice on custard.
- Make the jelly according to the packing instructions. Pour over the custard and peaches.
- Cool in the refrigerator.