Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Doesn't get any easier than this..you can add as little to this recipe or as much as you want.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package shredded taco cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 tomatoes (optional)
- green onion (optional)
- chopped black olives (optional)
- Mix package of taco seasoning and sour cream.
- Layer beans on bottom of cake dish, then sour cream mixture, add shredded cheese and any other toppings.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve with doritos or tostitos.
Added a layer of mashed avocados mixed with salt, pepper & lemon juice. Can't keep everyone away from it. Great recipe - thanks for posting!
I made this for our holiday gettogether and everyone loved it! I topped it with salsa and it was great.
Loved this! I made it just like the recipe but added diced lettuce after the cheese layer. Great recipe...Thanks Dana!