1/2 Photos of Easy Sushi Rice (In Rice Cooker)
This is a quick and easy recipe that uses only 3 ingredients, one of which is water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rice and water into rice cooker (put rice in first, then add water until the 3 mark on the cooker is reached). Push button to start cooking. When done, button will pop up and light change to "warm.".
- 2Let the rice sit in the cooker without opening the lid for about 15 minutes to complete steaming.
- 3Put rice into non-reactive bowl (glass, stainless steel, wood, etc -- ), pour sushi vinegar over rice and toss gently with rice paddle to mix vinegar into rice. Note: please be gentle so you do not mash the grains of rice. Also, each grain should have been coated with the vinegar and achieve a shinny sheen, add more as needed).
- 4Fan the rice to cool as you are mixing in the vinegar.
- 5Use in rolls, sushi or to accompany sashimi.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sushi Rice (In Rice Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar