1/2 Photos of Easy Stuffed Garden Zucchini
Fast, easy stuffed zucchini. I make this in the summer when the zucchini are fresh and abundant. It makes a great light meal with some fresh bread to mop up the sauce, or as a side dish. This recipe is easily doubled!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut off knobby ends and cook zucchini, whole, in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- 3Cut in half, lengthwise.
- 4Scoop out insides with a spoon.
- 5Saute onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes; add tomato sauce and heat through.
- 6Stir in breadcrumbs.
- 7Mix spices and stir into sauce mixture.
- 8Add zucchini pulp.
- 9Fill zucchini shells with mixture, top with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- 11Cool before serving; eat with knife and fork.
- 12The skin of the zucchini is the most nutritious part!
- 13Don't be afraid to eat the whole thing!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Stuffed Garden Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 917.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g