- 2 1⁄3 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- sweetened sliced strawberry
- whipped topping or whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, sugar and butter until soft dough forms. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Split warm shortcakes; fill and top with strawberries and whipped topping. (Sweeten strawberries before making shortcakes so sugar has time to dissolve; for each quart of sliced strawberries, stir in 1/2 cup sugar.).