Easy Bisquick Strawberry Shortcake
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- 1 pint strawberry, washed and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons sugar (we used a little less)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Slice strawberries and mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- Mix the Bisquick, 2 tablespoons sugar, and milk.
- Drop onto a cookies sheet in four equal-sized cakes.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Split each cake in half, and spoon strawberry slices into the middle. Top with a few more strawberries and a drizzle of the strawberry juice, followed by whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.