Recipe by Recipe Reader
A cake mix makes this so simple. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. If strawberries are not in season, you can use 2 16 oz. bags of frozen strawberries. I used a non-stick baking pan sprayed with Pam and it didn't stick. I think next time, I will add some raspberries and maybe some blueberries in with the strawberries.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place strawberries in 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Cover the strawberries with half of the dry cake mix.
- Scatter half of the butter pieces over the dry mix.
- Cover with the remaining dry cake mix.
- Scatter the remaining butter pieces over the top.
- Bake 60 minutes, until golden brown.