Classic Old-Fashioned Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp
photo by fleeman54
- Ready In:
- 1) Preheat over to 350* Butter a 9x13 glass pan (metal can be very hard to clean up later).
- 2) chop rhubarb, strawberry place in medium mixing bowl add white sugar and 1/3 cup flour mix.
- 3) place fruit mixture evenly on bottom of pan.
- 4) in medium mixing bowl combine remaining fllour, butter, brown sugar and oats mix til crumbly.
- 5) Evenly distribute topping over fruit in pan.
- 6) Bake about 35 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!