Recipe by Lainey39
I got this recipe from a co-worker who made it for a luncheon we were having at work one day. The meat comes out very moist and very flavorful.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is a wonderful way to prepare beef for sandwiches. I used 1/4 cup of a reduced sodium soy sauce and added 1/4 cup of water. The onion soup mix was recipe #89857. I took Bev's suggestion and served this with recipe #224312, an assortment of pickles, olives and onions. Great weeknight or to go meal.
- 2 -3 lbs beef roast, any kind
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crockpot.
- In bowl, mix together the sauces and the soup mix.
- Pour sauce mixture over roast.
- Add enough water to crockpot so that it reaches about three-fourths of the way up to the roast.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours. Shred beef and serve on sandwich buns.