1/3 Photos of Easy Slow Cooker Roast Beef Sandwiches
7 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker who made it for a luncheon we were having at work one day. The meat comes out very moist and very flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in crockpot.
- 2In bowl, mix together the sauces and the soup mix.
- 3Pour sauce mixture over roast.
- 4Add enough water to crockpot so that it reaches about three-fourths of the way up to the roast.
- 5Cook on low 7-8 hours. Shred beef and serve on sandwich buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Slow Cooker Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 1767.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 35.3 g