Recipe by Breeze144
Another recommendation from my Grandmother!
Top Review by Luv2Cook/Hate2Clean:)
No question. This one was a hit. The boys all loved it. All 3 of them, lol. I liked it. It's nothing special, but it's easy enough and has a nice flavor to it. I really like the Worcestershire cooked with the meat. That adds an extra little flavor dimension to it. I used ground turkey with no problems. Definitely a keeper for us.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79 ml butter
- 340.19 g package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in a large, deep pot with onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worchestershire sauce.
- Cook macaroni separately according to package directions.
- When beef is cooked add tomato paste and prepared macaroni.
- Mix throughly.
- Cook over low heat until thickened. Add grated cheese on top, if desired. Cover and set aside for 5 mins before serving.