1/2 Photos of Easy Skillet Casserole
Another recommendation from my Grandmother!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef in a large, deep pot with onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worchestershire sauce.
- 2Cook macaroni separately according to package directions.
- 3When beef is cooked add tomato paste and prepared macaroni.
- 4Mix throughly.
- 5Cook over low heat until thickened. Add grated cheese on top, if desired. Cover and set aside for 5 mins before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Skillet Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 1108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 38.2 g