1/4 Photos of Easy Shrimp and Scallop in White Wine Sauce
I finally managed to get Aunt Barb to divulge her recipe! Serve with rice or a nice crusty bread to dip in the tasty sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces shrimp (small)
- 6 ounces scallops (small)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley (can use fresh)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat oil over medium/high heat.
- 2Add garlic and onions.
- 3Stir constantly for 1 minute.
- 4Add shrimp and scallops.
- 5Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- 6Add wine, basil, red pepper, chicken base.
- 7Allow to simmer 2 minutes.
- 8when cooked the shrimp will turn pink and the scallops will be opaque.
- 9Add butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 10Sprinkle with parsley and grated cheese.
- 11Toss with rice.
- 12(Any extra juices/sauce may be used for dipping bread).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp and Scallop in White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.5
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 1117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.4 g