Recipe by Maryland Jim
My wife had lunch over at a friend's house the other day and she served this recipe. My wife is still raving about it. I guess now I have to make it. Supposedly it came from a magazine.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This was a very yummy supper. I used instant potatoes and gravy out of a jar because I was feeling lazy. I did cut back on the veggies some...I probably used about 3 cups instead of the 4. This is something that I will probably make again. Delish. The cream cheese and cheddar cheese in the potatoes was a very nice touch. Thanks for posting! Made for Football Tag 2008 :)
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 473.18 ml mashed potatoes, hot
- 113.39 g cream cheese, cubed
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 946.36 ml frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 236.59 ml beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 375°F Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic until well blended.
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
- Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with potato mixture. Don't worry about it being perfectly even, the more rustic it looks, the better.
- Sprinkle with remain 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.