Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and simple for breakfast lunch or dinner!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 5 eggs
- 60 g butter, softened
- 1 (200 g) can red salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 onion, finely diced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 60 g grated cheese
- Place flour,eggs and butter in a food processor and process to combine.
- Pour mixture into a pie plate.
- Top with the salmon, onion and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 35 minutes or until set and top is golden brown.
Had this for a quick easy 'fish' dinner :) Served with jacket baked potatoes and a tossed salad. Another for my 'keeper' file :)
This was wonderful. . .looked very nice, had great flavor. It made it's own crust! Amazingly simple quiche. We'll make it again and again. Thank you!
Quick and easy to put together, we had this with tomato soup for a quick light meal. I used a red onion and sprinkled a bit of dill on top.