Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy fruit sauce that goes well with many things.
Make and share this Easy Raspberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- Put raspberries in a food processor and puree.
- Strain to remove seeds (if you are feeling ambitious).
- Add lemon juice and orange liquer if desired.
- Pour over pound cake or ice cream or whatever you can think of, chocolate cake comes to mind.
I have made this a few times and just keep forgetting to review it. It is so easy and so good!!!! I used to orange liquer in mine. Thank you for posting.