Sweet Raspberry Coulis
photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups raspberries or 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar (aka Superfine sugar)
- Warm the water and sugar in a saucepan and stir until the sugar melts to form a light syrup.
- Add the berries and stir to combine. Heat for another minute or so, until the desired consistency is achieved.
- If a less lumpy sauce is required, process some to desired consistency. Another option is to push it thru a sieve or strainer if you dont want berry seeds in the syrup.
- Cool and refrigerate until required.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Aussie Mum - gluten-free