Recipe by Milkman's Daughter
From lack of finding the "real deal" at the grocery store, this is my version. I have never had it before, but my Sister In Law was telling me she thought it sounded like something I would like. Hope you enjoy my version. I used low fat cream cheese and low sugar raspberry preserves. Be sure to adjust the chipotle pepper to your taste. I would begin by adding about 1/4 of a pepper and continue to add for the heat you like. Servings is a guess because I think I could eat the whole thing by myself.
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow Cream Cheese to come to room temperature.
- Put 1/2 Chipotle Pepper (or your desired amount) in small food processors and pulse until well chopped.
- Add Raspberry Preserves to food processor.
- Pulse again until well mixed.
- Place Cream cheese block on serving dish and pour preserve mixture over.
- Serve with any light crackers such as water crackers. Enjoy!