Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the recipe that we've used for years and years. It came from an old church cookbook.
- 3 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cubed
- salt & pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spray pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place hash browns in pie pan.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Top with onions and ham.
- Beat eggs and milk.
- Pour over hash browns.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
This was delicious and so easy! My family asked for seconds and thirds! (I did omit the onions but still tasty)
Loved this. It's simple, easy and tasty. I liked the hash brown crust rather than a more traditional crust. I topped it with some salsa and a dollop of sour cream. Thanks MG.