Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker who always brought it to meetings. It is so easy and addicting! I usually make it with fat free sour cream, low fat cream cheese, and turkey pepperoni, and most people like it better than the full fat version. Note: the amount of pepperoni used is an estimate--use more or less depending on personal preference
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces pepperoni, chopped (leave a few whole for garnishing)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar green chilies (you can buy them already diced)
- Blend all four ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread mixture in a pie pan and garnish top with a few whole slices of pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until hot.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
i made this tonight & thought it was good but nothing outstanding. it's a good, solid dip. hot, gooey, but a little bland. next time i'll add a few squirts of pizza sauce. i'll use it again, but tweak it a bit.
This was awesome and very addicting! I used low fat cream cheese, light sour cream and 50% reduced fat pepperoni and you would never know it was a reduced fat recipe. Yum! Baked for about 35-40 min. I took it to a small party and it was nearly completely demolished (maybe 1/2 cup left)! Served with blue corn tortilla chips. Thanks so much lucid! :)
This is a great dip. I did only use 1/2 of the 4 ounce jar of green chilies just for personal preference. It is really good served with tortilla chips.