1/1 Photo of Easy Peanut Clusters
Miss Annie's Note:
This candy is a must for gifts, parties, or special occasions, especially if your time is limited. NOTE: The butterscotch chips will NOT melt. When they are soft, they look shiney. Do not overcook, as the chocolate will burn. You may use more peanuts if desired. I usually throw in more to make sure the last pieces have some nuts in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (1 cup) or 1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) can salted peanuts (1 - 1 1/2 cups)
- 1Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips in a 2 quart glass dish for 5-6 minutes on 60% power, or until melted.
- 2Watch carefully!
- 3(They don't actually melt, but look very shiny).
- 4Add peanuts and mix well.
- 5Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper.
- 6Cool in refrigerator.
- 7Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- 8I have used different chocolate chips other than Toll House, and they do not work well.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peanut Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g