Grandma's Peanut Clusters
photo by zoegirl21
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 lb Spanish peanut (I buy them in bulk. I usually use just over a pound when I make them.)
- Melt together the two packages of chips in a double boiler over medium-low heat, stirring often. What ever you do- Don't get ANY water in the chocolate mixture or the chocolate with just glob up and won't melt.
- After it is all melted, stir in the peanuts. More can be added if need be, of course.
- Drop 3/4"-1" globs of the mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper or into miniature cupcake liners.
- Cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour, or until firmly set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have a new found passion for cooking. I live in a house of six people, so lots of guinea pigs to try my culinary masterpieces on. They are actually closer to culinary experiments of questionable edibility, but I am trying to be positive. And I am only fourteen, so I have some time to perfect my skills <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">