Raisin Peanut Clusters
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- In a heavy 3 quart saucepan,melt chocolate and shortening over medium heat,stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill until firm,about 2 hours.
- Store in airtight conyainers in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!