- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (any variety)
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (7 ounce) package pasta shells
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee onion and carrots in olive oil, just until they begin to soften. Add tomatos and beans (do NOT drain). Add chicken broth, zucchini, basil, and pepper flakes; heat to boiling. Add pasta, cook 12 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente.
- Top with parsley, and parmesan cheese if desired. Salt to taste.