Recipe by HeatherFeather
This recipe, adapted from a Mr Food recipe, doctors up frozen bread dough. These are very pretty when baked.
Top Review by Kree
These rolls are very good! This was my first time working with a yeast bread (yes, even a frozen one), and the directions were so clear that even I didn't screw them up! They were easy to prepare, and ended up having a nice, subtle flavor. And you're right, Heather, they were very pretty!
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 16 ounces frozen bread dough, thawed acording to package instructions (white or wheat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together parsley with butter and garlic in a small dish.
- Roll out bread dough into a large square, about 12".
- Using a pastry brush, brush the butter mixture all over the dough, leaving a 1/2" border on the top and bottom.
- Roll up dough jelly roll style, starting from the bottom edge.
- Press the edges together to seal, then cut into 1" wide slices.
- Place rolls cut sides down into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 400F and bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.