This is a fantastic easy to make potato side dish. If you are serving more than 3 or 4 people, I suggest to double the recipe. This is like scalloped potatoes only without the heavy cream sauce. You can even sprinkle the cheese in between the layering if desired. You will be making this all the time, it is so good! I like the crispy potatoes on the top lol! Please adjust all ingredients to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter a small baking dish.
- Place a layer of sliced potatoes in the bottom of the dish, then season with salt, pepper and a little garlic powder.
- Sprinkle with some sliced onions.
- Drizzle with a little melted butter.
- Repeat layering in the same matter ending up with a layer of potatoes.
- Drizzle the top layer of potatoes with melted butter, and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.