Recipe by marisk
Not sure where I got this recipe but these pancakes are tasty. Sometimes I have fun making animal shapes too! I get four standard size pancakes out of this recipe ... so I guess that makes 1-2 servings depending on how many of them you eat :)
- 1 1⁄8 cups sifted flour (I use 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder (I use 2-1/2 teaspoons)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter (to cook with)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift dry ingredients together Combine other ingredients and add to dry ingredients Melt butter in pan (medium heat).
- Ladle batter into pan.
- Heat on first side until top is a little bubbly; turn and brown other side.
- Quantity depends on size of pancakes.