Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a VERY easy and delicious key lime pie, best with homemade crust.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup key lime juice (such as Nellie and Joe's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- whipped topping
- lime slice, for decoration
- In blender, mix condensed milk, cream cheese, and lime juice until smooth.
- Add vanilla and blend until mixed through.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Add whipped topping to top of pie.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
- Decorate top of pie with lime slices.
This is truly VERY easy and VERY delicious. I made this because this week the produce guy had key limes. I started squeezing them by hand, but soon figured out that a half of a key lime will fit in my garlic press. And the holes are small enough that you don't have to worry about the seeds. (Just a tip if you have happen to want to use fresh key limes.)
This was so quick and delicious. I only used a little over 1/2 a cup of key lime juice because I ran out but I thought it was too tart; I add 2 Tablespoon of sugar because it seemed so tart but after it was cool it actually tasted just right. I made a homemade gluten free shortbread crust to go with this. Will make again. Note-- key limes are essential not the persian limes!
Excellent with homemade crust and real whipped cream!