Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious and versatile dessert. It is honestly hard to mess on up. My favorite flavors to make are peach, watermelon, and lemon. Most people really enjoy lime. You can either make two pies (there usually isn't quite enough filling to fill up the second crust), or you can fill up the first really full, and just refrigerate the rest of the filling by itself (delicious by itself), or over graham crackers in a bowl, or do the 9x13 pan suggestion.
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese (soft)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream, thawed
- 2 graham cracker pie crust (or your own crust for a 9x13 pan)
- Disolve the jello in the boiling water, let it cool.
- Beat together jello mixture, sugar, vanilla and cream cheese.
- Mix in the whipped cream.
- Pour into crusts and REFRIGERATE TILL FIRM (usually at least a couple hours, but I usually make it the night before I want to serve it).