Recipe by Lorac
A quick and easy way to make Moroccan style chicken using simple ingredients. Serve with couscous, orzo pasta or rice pilaf.
Top Review by Rita~
I used 1 tablespoon butter and 1 olive oil. Skipped the olives. Added 1 teaspoon curry powder.Used 3 breast with bones browned all sides topped with sauce and finished baking in the oven till the meat started to fall off the bones.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups chunky style salsa
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin