Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this from another food website.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.