I have had success with this pie many times, and takes a matter of minutes to prepare with a frozen pie crust. Of coarse you can use your own pastry recipe ...just mix all ingredients together, pour into prepared crust and bake. This pie is sweet, and should be served with whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) frozen deep dish pie shell (thawed slightly, or fill the crust and bake it frozen)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (no substitutes)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsley chopped
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F (oven rack set to bottom).
- 2Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the pie crust.
- 3In a large bowl whisk together the maple syrup, brown sugar, eggs, white sugar, melted butter, flour and vanilla.
- 4Pour the filling over nuts and crust (do not mix).
- 5Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until filling is set and slightly puffed.
- 6Transfer to a rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Maple Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1042 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3983.6
- Calories from Fat 1873
- Total Fat 208.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 649.5 mg
- Sodium 1420.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 515.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 408.2 g
- Protein 40.8 g