Famous Maple Pecan Pie
This is a great recipe that I have made many times for company. Everyone loves it. It is sweetened with maple syrup and honey.
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour or 1 tablespoon spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 5 drops vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add flour and salt to beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Add maple syrup, honey and melted butter.
- Then add pecans, vinegar and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION