Recipe by A la Carte
I haven't made these yet, but I am this weekend. They are from the WW magazine and have 2 points for 2. For extra crispy shells, place shells still frozen on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 3-5 minutes. Cool before filling.
- 6 tablespoons lemon curd
- 6 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 3 teaspoons strawberry jam, or
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the mousse, place the lemon curd in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Add the whipped topping, gently folding with a rubber spatula, until just blended.
- Spoon 1/4 tsp of the jam into each phyllo shell.
- Top each one with 1 TBSP mousse and garnish with lemon zest.
- Serve at once, or you can cover and refrigerate.