Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is so good and can also be made using chicken breast, you can double the recipe but increase mustard only a small amount.
Top Review by NanaJulie
From: nanajuli This was wonderful! My family loves the taste of dijon mustard, so I knew it would be a hit! I used half butter and half olive oil, I also increased the red pepper flakes. Yummy and easy!!
- 680.38 g large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 14.79-29.58 ml minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 59.16 ml butter
- 2.46 ml dried chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 14.79-29.58 ml Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2.46 ml salt
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir shrimp, garlic and chili flakes in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Blend mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper, add to shrimp mixture; heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve with white rice or cooked pasta.