Once you make egg rolls the first time, you will realize that they are really easy. This is my take using imitation krab meat instead of shrimp or other meat.
- Mix all ingredients except egg roll wrappers.
- Place wrappers in a wet paper towel. Keep them covered as you work with them.
- Spray a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Place a wrapper on work surface laying in a diamond shape. Place about 2 T of mixture in center of wrapper. Fold top point to middle, then fold side points in . Roll from top to bottom, place seam side down on prepared pan.
- Continue in this manner till you run out of filling or wrappers.
- Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden brown.