1/4 Photos of Easy Krab Egg Rolls (Baked Low-Fat)
Once you make egg rolls the first time, you will realize that they are really easy. This is my take using imitation krab meat instead of shrimp or other meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except egg roll wrappers.
- 2Place wrappers in a wet paper towel. Keep them covered as you work with them.
- 3Spray a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- 4Place a wrapper on work surface laying in a diamond shape. Place about 2 T of mixture in center of wrapper. Fold top point to middle, then fold side points in . Roll from top to bottom, place seam side down on prepared pan.
- 5Continue in this manner till you run out of filling or wrappers.
- 6Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Krab Egg Rolls (Baked Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 378.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix